Anger management groups
Do you feel that you have anger issues? Are you exhausted from your anger controlling you, versus you controlling it? Has one of your relationships suffered as a result of your reactions from anger? Our anger management group may be a great place to start on your journey of self-reflection.
Anger is a natural human emotion, but when we are unable to process anger in a rational or constructive way, it can be detrimental to our lives by affecting our personal relationships, career paths, and day-to-day activities. We understand that anger can come in many forms, whether it feels all-consuming like rage or it feels like a pressure as if you are a carbonated bottle of coke, ready to burst. If you are someone who is prone to handling their anger in an unhealthy way, we are here to help.
Our online anger management group is designed to allow our clients to meet on a HIPAA compliant platform to develop and persevere together.
What you can expect from this group:
- A confidential, safe space for discussion that is led by a licensed counselor
- Learning the definition behind “anger” and the psychology behind this emotion
- Useful tools to help you recognize patterns and behaviors that contribute to anger, while providing ways to process this emotion in a healthy manner
- Gain valuable anger management skills that you can put to use outside of the group sessions
- Receive support in a group setting with other individuals who are ready to learn more about themselves and progress through therapy
Our anger management groups meet online weekly and are available to clients living anywhere in the states of Louisiana or Florida.
If you are not sure if anger management is the right path for you, please contact us and one of our highly-trained staff would be happy to assist you further.
To be added to our interest list for the next cycle of our Anger Management Group, please sign up by clicking here.