Want to work in a private practice setting without the hassle of running your own practice? This position is for you!
We are currently seeking full and part time licensed therapists – LPC, LCSW, or LMFT. Applicants must be fully licensed and in good standing in the State of Louisiana.
We provide fully-furnished office space, marketing, billing, administrative assistant, documentation software, consult groups and more!
Candidates already credentialed with major insurance companies and medicaid plans preferred but not required. Candidates may build caseload as credentialing/network participation is processed.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to strengthen clinical skills in your specific areas of passion and expertise
- Assistance with insurance paneling
- Competitive compensation and referrals
- An electronic health record (EHR) system to maintain case files
- Insurance billing
- Group case consultation meetings
- Supportive environment
- Comfortable, furnished office space with waiting room
We are looking for clinicians who:
- Are currently licensed to practice in Louisiana as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW
- Are organized, conscientious, and committed to providing high quality services to our clients
- Have strong clinical skills in diagnosis, assessment, and treatment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Are comfortable with electronic records and use of technology
- Are team-players who will contribute to a warm, collaborative work environment
- Stay up to date with current research and best practices
- Master’s Degree in counseling-related field
Required license or certification:
- LPC, LMFT, or LCSW