We always see parenting shown as tough but rewarding in television and movies, but rarely does it capture some of the hardships that come with guiding a child in this world. Being blessed with a child is a joy, but despite all of the advice your family and friends give you, there are so many experiences that you do not even think about until you come face-to-face with them as a parent. At Hope & Healing Counseling, we want you to know that you are not alone in this journey, and if you are in need of guidance for parenting your child, we are here to help.
When you have a child, your life can become hectic with all the responsibilities that come with your new responsibilities, so we are pleased to be able to provide our Parenting Group in both online and in-office formats. Whatever lifestyle you have, we are here to fit your needs while providing guidance and support.
What you can expect from this group:
- A safe, confidential group led by a licensed counselor
- Group discussions with other people who are parents or soon-to-be parents with parenting questions similar to yours
- Educational information to help you learn more about prioritizing your child’s needs, healthy ways to help your child grow and develop, how to handle the emotional stress of being a parent, and so much more
- Techniques for ways to handle exposure to trauma, bullying, and behavioral problems for your child
- Exercises that you are able to incorporate into your everyday life
- An open setting to discuss struggles and successes without judgement or negativity
Our online platform is HIPAA compliant, because your privacy is important to us.
If you are wondering if our parenting group is right for you, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, and one of our highly-trained staff would be happy to guide you. To be added to our interest list for the next cycle of our Parenting Group, please sign up by clicking here.